- You may use any computer on which you have
Microsoft Excel-2010 or later.
- Macintosh (Mac) computers must have a parallel version of the Windows operating system (like Windows 7, 8.1, or 10) and a copy of Microsoft Excel 2010 or later.
- You may use any computer on which you have Microsoft Excel-2010 or later.
- You may use any of your following versions of Microsoft Excel:
- Excel 2010
- Excel 2013
- Excel 2016
- Excel 2019
- Visual Basic is required for macros.
- The PipingOffice files were last revised using Excel 2019.
- Excel versions 2010 through 2019 are very similar, and files remain compatible between them providing the software is up to date. I tried Excel 365, but had some difficulty developing or editing numerous files per session. So, I went back to standalone software.
- Save money.
- Get this set of tools for piping calculations.
- Get many answers all at once.
- Don't waste time.
- Reduce errors of omission.
- Get help in learning Piping Codes.
Email: PipingOffice Your privacy is important to me.