Pipe and Tubing Design Software Package per ASME B31.8 -2018
Calculators for Piping Design
Secure Downloads. Save lots of time.$102 US, single user
Price for 3 or more users would be 3 x $102 = $306 US. Just input quantity = 3 at checkout.
This package is for use with Excel 2010 and later. Files contain VBA macros.
- Calculators per ASME B31.8 -2018, Gas Transmission and Distribution Piping Systems:
- Pipe Required Thicknesses
- Pipe Allowable Pressures
- Rnforcement of Welded Branch Connections --Types are: Unreinforced, Repad, Complete Encirclement, or Saddle (Angled 45 to 90-degrees. For internal pressures. Calculates 2 branches side-by-side, and reinforcement zones may overlap.)
- Reinforcement of Extruded Outlet Pipeline Header or Tee (Calculates 2 branches side-by-side, and reinforcement zones may overlap.)
- Reinforcement of Extruded Outlet Tapping Tee (Split, Welded, Complete Encirclement)
- Integrally Reinforced Branch Outlet Fitting (ref. MSS SP-97)
- Fracture Control and Arrest (Charpy Testing)
- SIF Calculations per ASME B31J -2017, Stress Intensification Factors (i-Factors), Flexibility Factors (k-Factors), and Their Determination for Metallic Piping Components (with 11-9-2017 errata)
- Bonus Miscellaneous Non-Code:
- Support Span, Shoe Bearing, Pipe Weights (including refractory lined & plastic lined, B31.3 material data)
- Jacketed Pipe Weight and Data Calculations
- Jacketed Pipe Theoretical Column Buckling
- Theoretical External Collapsing Pressure (not per ASME)
- 3-D Offset and Triangle Dimension Calcs
- Expansion Joint Data Sheet
- Spring Hanger Data Sheet
- Pipe Bend Dimensions (Angle, Offset, and Special)
- Dimension Calculator, Metric & US Customary (mm, ft-inch-fraction, and decimal)
- Linear Interpolation - Example returns stress value after choice of material and temperature.
Single User License: For use by 1 person.
Multiuser License: If there are 3 or more users, including with access on a network and/or intranet, then the price would be 3 times single user price.
Each user can put the files on more than one computer which he or she regularly uses.
Media & Delivery: The preferred method of delivery is a zipped file by download link. If requested, I can send files by e-mail attachment, or a CD or memory stick by postal mail. The size of the FULL SUITE of over 80 files is currently under 27 MB.
Updates & Upgrades: One free update may be requested by previous customers within the 12 months following a purchase. There is no longer a discount offering. Recent updates
Payment Methods: You can pay the license fee over the Internet with any major credit card, PayPal, or send check (cheque) or cash. You can send email directly to me to arrange for payment by check.
PayPal is a secure way to send money online. PayPal is available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies. You do not have to register with PayPal to send money using your major credit card.
Shipping and Handling Costs: Shipping a CD by the Postal Service to all locations will be paid by PipingOffice. However, customers requiring shipment by a courier service, such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL, will be charged for the full handling and shipping costs. Shipping will be done promptly by PipingOffice after receipt of payment.
Tax: Tennessee state tax: Add 9.25 percent to total only if purchasing from an address in the state of Tennessee, USA. Foreign taxes are not collected by PipingOffice.Developed by Ben A. Nottingham, sole proprietor, USA
Email: PipingOffice Your privacy is important to me.